Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My demonstration plan.

What I plan to do in my demonstration is bring in my snowboard. I plan to give you, the viewers, and an idea of how to turn, and stop, also how to properly stand on a snowboard while going down the hill so that you won’t fall. Also I plan to show you how you figure out if someone is goofy or regular, which is important when figuring out how your board should be adjusted. Also I will be showing you how the bindings work. I will be showing you where the stomp pad is located on the snowboard. The stomp pad is there for when you get off the lift you need one boot out of your bindings so to get a grip you should have a stomp pad to put your foot on when getting of the lift. I will also be bringing in my boots to give you an idea of what snowboarding boots look like, and how you lace them up. Some other things I will bring in are my goggles, which come in handy when you’re snowboarding because you’re eyes will water as you go down the hill. Another thing ill be bringing is my snow pants, they’re Burton, just a type of snowboarding brand, they’re water resistant so when I fall I stay dry. My coat is another thing I will bring in just to give you an idea of what I wear when I go out snowboarding, even though on the nicer days I just wear a sweatshirt. Most likely I will be giving a presentation on a power point of some information on snowboarding to give you a better idea of what it’s all about.